Follow us @byrnesafjrotc
- Tickets for the Military Ball will start being sold on Feb. 1st, there is only 110 available so get them quick! Military Ball forms must be turned in to purchase tickets!
- Military Ball meetings will be held on Feb. 1st in Hangar 2 from 1545 to 1700.
- Uniform for Feb. 1st will be Class C Modified
- Orienteering will be on March 4th
- The Military Ball date has been changed to February 24th
Air Force Junior Reserve Training Corps (AFJROTC) was founded under Public Law 88-647, called the ROTC Vitalization Act of 1964. SC-932 at James F. Byrnes High School was established in July 1993. The designation SC-932 indicates that our unit was the second AFJROTC program approved for South Carolina in 1993.
Col Dobson: email@example.com
Digital Spring AY2022 Official Photos are Available HERE.
The information and opinions contained in this Internet site do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Government, United States Air Force, Jeanne M. Holm Center for Officer Accessions and Citizen Development, or Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps.